Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2012 winners...

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
most people I talk to don't even think England will get out of their group. I think the French will either completely f*** it up or get to the final. If I were to have a bet then I think the Germans would be my favourites.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
if their first team keeps injury free, my surprise team is Belgium

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Oct 25, 2003
if their first team keeps injury free, my surprise team is Belgium

i think they might struggle to be honest....having not qualified and all....

germany have the strongest squad in my view, plus a lot of their young players who impressed so much in south africa are now 2 years older and more experience.....they also have an insane amount of goal threat (klose, for example, has comfortably outscored every england player EVER, podolski is only about 6 goals off bobby charlton, is only 26, and plays on the wing, even schweinsteiger is only a few goals behind rooney and he plays central midfield)....they have pace, creativity and cutting edge

france have quite a few players out of form, especially in defence but they still have plenty of quality.......italy always do well around the time of a scandal.......netherlands are very strong in attack....and spain are obviously quality, they'll miss villa and puyol though

D

Deleted member 18477

Spain to win it.

My surprise would be portugal as they have a hard group and will struggle to even get out of it although a fancy them pipping the Dutch in the group and reaching the semis.

France to me would not be a surprise as they are expected to top their group with England behind. France will reach the semis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here