Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euphoria of Dunk's Goal

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I celebrated hard, but prefer those goals which are a blissful release, when you know you've done it and can let it all out. See:

- Ulloa at Forest
- Skalak at Charlton
- Terry Connor v Liverpool 84 (https://youtu.be/QNSwFM2d6IQ 0:29 in: wins the award for most mental I have ever gone)
- Cullip v the Cheats

Orgasmic.

PG

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I had the most odd way of seeing the goal.

Watching on a web-tv service with a 30 second or so delay. I refreshed twitter and saw we'd scored. I thought it was a mistake or something before half cheering, seeing another tweet, cheering some more, then the official club tweet, went mad, then the goal flew in on the tele.

Though I did get to go absolutely batshit when Stephens scored in front of a sports bar full of ice hockey fans wondering what the hell the English guy in the corner was watching. So that was nice.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
A second (and third goal) and half the north stand would have been on the pitch.

I read this with a wry smile. Oh how marvelous that would have been! That, or Stockdale would have luzzed himself into the North Stand. :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Won't ever touch Buckley's goal. That will always be etched in my memory and the wild celebrations. Perfect day

Our goal against Hereford will always be my favorite celebration though. It was mental on those terraces

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here