Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Eubank Jnr vs Williams

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
GGG beat him twice
Lara and Mayweather as well.
Pumped up great fighter but he’s no Mexican legend of Chavez status

It never ceases to amaze me how boxing fans can be so divisive in opinions about boxers, It doesn't matter who you mention there's always someone who thinks they are over-rated!

You really can't knock Canelo's record, he's won world titles from light middleweight to light heavyweight, he hasn't ducked anyone and he's not finished yet!

In a record of 60 fights you would expect the odd loss or controversial win in a close fight.

His loss to Mayweather was when Mayweather was in his prime and Canelo was only 23!

I think in the future he will go down as one of the greatest ever. Possibly tarnished a bit by the PED use which I suspect is unfortunately rife in boxing and often just swept under the carpet.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
It never ceases to amaze me how boxing fans can be so divisive in opinions about boxers, It doesn't matter who you mention there's always someone who thinks they are over-rated!

You really can't knock Canelo's record, he's won world titles from light middleweight to light heavyweight, he hasn't ducked anyone and he's not finished yet!

In a record of 60 fights you would expect the odd loss or controversial win in a close fight.

His loss to Mayweather was when Mayweather was in his prime and Canelo was only 23!

I think in the future he will go down as one of the greatest ever. Possibly tarnished a bit by the PED use which I suspect is unfortunately rife in boxing and often just swept under the carpet.

Anyone dismissing Canelos record has no clue about boxing. He's fought everyone. The one criticism you could throw I guess is that everyone thinks he's roided up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here