Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Eubank Jnr vs Williams

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Hopefully we will defeat Spurs in normal time, allowing for everyone to get the last train from Victoria, and the stay at home fans to switch over to Sky Sports Arena for Saturday night’s big fight.

Unfortunately CEJ was always going to find his old man to be a hard act to follow, but surely this has to be potentially his last must win fight ?

A defeat at domestic level at 32 will surely bring the curtain down on a career that never really delivered, I remember Eubank Senior stating before the Saunders fight that in his humble opinion Mayweather was the only opponent they feared at that time.

But that said if he were to win Saturday night, Canelo Alvarez at the Amex? 😉

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
He's looked a lot better after being trained by Roy Jones Jnr and I still honestly believe he can get a propper world title if he can get past Williams, who is a good fighter.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I expect Williams to walk onto something

CEJr lacks the power to beat the divisions best but is a good technical fighter.

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Williams is a tough lad and a top performer at domestic level. He has shown that he can't take the next step up and doesn't have too many big paydays in front of him.

If Eubank loses on Saturday or scrapes a decision, you can pretty much say the same about him.

I expect a messy bloody battle (mostly Williams who does tend to cut)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Meh, the most interesting thing about the boxing match will be ringside, and what Chris Seniors will be wearing, i predict old school bottom too top...
yellow cowboy boots, green jodhpurs, purple poet shirt, a gold "hike'n'strike" cattle prod/walking stick and a multi coloured knitted fedora hat.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What’s happening with Connor Benn ?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
He's looked a lot better after being trained by Roy Jones Jnr and I still honestly believe he can get a propper world title if he can get past Williams, who is a good fighter.

I disagree, I think he has looked worse under RJJ. He was painful to watch against Marcus Morrison and Awdijan.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Excited for to tonight. Going to be a good evening with some decent fights on.

Albion on one monitor and the boxing on the other. Beautiful.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
With the exception of triple G how long would any middle or super middleweight last with Canelo?! Hes a class apart.

Floyd Mayweather schooled him quite late in his career. Its his only defeat on his record, which shows the greatness of Mayweather, although his personality has never made him that popular.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Looking forward to this tonight !

Hopefully Eubank Jnr has too much class for Williams and he finishes him off in style giving him a shot a world title later in the year .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What time is the actual fight likely to be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here