Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Estupinan injury?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lots of mentions on twitter (from fantasy football geeks mostly) of a serious injury to Pervis!

Hopefully nonsense. Not sure when the rumours started, but hopefully earlier than this morning ~ as the pictures of him smiling at training would then set minds at rest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whilst I was perusing here earlier on my phone I saw a post from a Villa fan asking the same question.

No smoke without fire and all that, but how would anyone know?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not many worse players to get injured for us.

He is quite unique in the squad.

Fingers crossed it’s just BS because most people have him in their FPL team; spouting the rumour will get clicks.

IMG_3143.jpeg

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lots of mentions on twitter (from fantasy football geeks mostly) of a serious injury to Pervis!

Hopefully nonsense. Not sure when the rumours started, but hopefully earlier than this morning ~ as the pictures of him smiling at training would then set minds at rest.
Like posted from yesterday?

Def training earlier in the week too - gallery pics on the website

Attachments

• IMG_6303.png
    IMG_6303.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 47

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011

The fantasy football thing is the answer here. Apparently a lot of people have replaced Reece James with Pervis in their squads following the former's injury, so other people are trolling them with the "news" of Estupinan's non-existent injury.

At least, that's what I'm hoping.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The fantasy football thing is the answer here. Apparently a lot of people have replaced Reece James with Pervis in their squads following the former's injury, so other people are trolling them with the "news" of Estupinan's non-existent injury.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Yes - it's this.

It's a Fantasy Football psy-ops to fool opposition players into swapping him out of the team.

This will become standard every week.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The rumour started in Norway apparently, so most likely bollocks! (But training pictures are taken the day before release, so can't always rely on those for confirmation).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Even if it is bollocks, it does remind us that he is about the only player in the squad without a potential first team backup and this needs addressing this summer.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Yes - it's this.

It's a Fantasy Football psy-ops to fool opposition players into swapping him out of the team.

This will become standard every week.
This is new territory for us.
Of course Palace fans must be well used to all this by now, what with their team of superstars being right at the top of everyone's Fantasy wish list.

• Haha
Reactions: A1X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here