Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Essien Kicks Ball At Palace Kid's Face

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Happened to me twice at Selhurst! Once from Nigel Martyn and once from John Humphrey. I turned out ok though, just.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I hope if he has to pay compensation he makes it 1p in the pound.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't find that funny to be honest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could have finished it off with a Cantona style kung-fu kick to reinforce the message that being a Palace fan means you're a loser.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I remember at the Goldstone (may she RIP) Garry Nelson was pratcing shots before a match at the south goal, he smashed one soi f***ing hard it cracked a seat upright right in half, always remember the guys face who was sat behind that seat..quality!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Poor little sod.

A lifetime of supporting palace in front of him.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Seeing how hard Essien can hit a ball that HAD to hurt. :ohmy: Wouldn't wish that on anybody - poor kid.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Struggle to see how anyone can justify laughing at a small child being hit so hard in the face with a football that they start bleeding, regardless of who they support.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
He'll get a signed Essien shirt at the end of the game and have a cut on his head that'll heal in a week. Hardly a disaster is it?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
appears the NSC PC Brigade are here for their annual saturday "weve got nothing better to do tonight" meeting, so therefore I am OUTTA HERE.....to kick balls at young Palarse supporters......LATERS!

:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He'll get a signed Essien shirt at the end of the game and have a cut on his head that'll heal in a week. Hardly a disaster is it?

It's not a disaster your right.How can justify laughing at a child getting smacked in the face? I'm far from pc as people know but my first impression of that video is that i genuinely felt sorry for him. I don't care who he supports,that's not the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here