Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Errea question on ATC time to get a DECENT manufacturer?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think Errea make well good kits on the whole. Yeah we had a few shockers but show me a Football team who havent had a crap kit in the last 10 years!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
What about a little firm called ERIMA?... I think this shirt would look wicked in the darker blue and white, and in green and black for an away kit... :thumbsup:

P.S. This is NOT Dan Harding.
4749135842_3769fd9c41_b.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I had a couple of old Erima shirts a while back, I think they were bought out by Adidias back in the late 70s I think, but have resurfaced again now. Not had any new ones though, so can't comment on the current stuff.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do Bukta still make kits? Our late 70s version with the little 'seagulls' down the sleeve was my fave of all time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I have a couple of current Bukta shirts, they are not all that, in fact, they are poor. (IMO)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bukta reminds me of playing football as a lad, they were horrible shirts

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Are they still really itchy scratchy?

No, they are a bit on the flimsey side, a bit like our recent white and yellow away shirts, not at all particularly good quality. I have a plain one of their current ones with the Buks down the long sleeves, it's OK, but the stitching on the Buks is a little bit itchy. I just bought a 07/08 Motherwell shirt (Bukta) when it arrives I'll let you know what I think. I also have an NASL Chicago Power Bukta shirt from the late 80s, they were much better then that they are now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Stoer68, you know you are spot on with that, they are horrid.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
umbro tailored please.

apparently they're dorpping the shirt contract soon, moving into other things and just keeping core teams, i.e. england and citeh.

errea are shit anyway, lets get a nike template. like palace (eeek) but in the right colours.

as i've said a million times, it's not about fat blokes moaning about quality as they grease up and slip in to the stripes, it's about the kids, the future, and the kids want nike.

0,,10323~8725748,00.jpg
Nike - By kids, for kids

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
why wud u want some nike/adidas teamwear template shit. its actually so cringe because you know it means the club has had to have the shit-ends no other club wanted, and then you go to watch the team play vs. palace and then realise in horror your wearing EXACTLY THE SAME SHIRT DESIGN. Peterbrough and palace kits for the past 2 years have been HORRID as theyve been the tat straight out of the catalogue, its never going to be as good as the bespoke Premier teams designs.

stick with a 'smaller' brand such as Joma/Jako/Errea/Kappa etc if they are actually going to give the club something unique, plus their kits normally look tons better than adidas/nike anyway

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
God..i do wish you lot would A. Grow up a bit ....and
B. get your FACTS right. To my knowledge ERREA are signed up to several clubs the equal or bigger th,an us including Blackburn...also to my knowlwedge Albion signed a new contract with them this last summer for the next 3 seasons.
Anyone moaning about kit quality needs to remembner the Ribero kit we had during the gillingham years!!!!! Errea have sorted out the delivery issues that dogged us in the early years and by any sensible person's standard the kit we have this season is easily the best outside the premiership and better than most of them. Also we make MORE money by NOT selling kit through the likes of JJB and with the new superstore at Falmer we have no need to encumber ourselves with big companies who only wish to make millions out of us without much in return

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
as i've said a million times, it's not about fat blokes moaning about quality as they grease up and slip in to the stripes, it's about the kids, the future, and the kids want nike.

the kids want lots of things they shouldn't have.

nike is just one of them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do Bukta still make kits? Our late 70s version with the little 'seagulls' down the sleeve was my fave of all time.

Someone has a license to produce goods under the Bukta label. I've seen their boutique in Tokyo. It stocked a lot of the old classic shirts they used to make in the 70s and 80s as well as holdalls and trainers. All brand new. Sadly no Albion tops though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Someone has a license to produce goods under the Bukta label. I've seen their boutique in Tokyo. It stocked a lot of the old classic shirts they used to make in the 70s and 80s as well as holdalls and trainers. All brand new. Sadly no Albion tops though.

I thought that was for retro casual gear really.

Here is their teamwear site Bukta Teamwear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here