Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eric Lichaj

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I think he can play anywhere across the back which would be beneficial as cover. Was very highly rated a few years ago but due to Villas managerial merry-go-round over the last 3-5 years, he neither got a run of games in the team or a loan move to help him develop. Would definitely be worth a punt.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Do we Bruno & Calderon???

Bruno is suffering ongoing fitness problems ( and is how old ? but, no matter how much, I love him) and Calde, however good he has been, is not up to it at the level we are currently aspiring to. He has, in certain respects, been terrific on the field but he does not have the pace. Despite this, I would like to know who has been responsible for him going forward so much this season when he patently was unable to get back in time.

Accordingly (and especially as Wayne Bridge is unlikely to be here next season, we need both left and right backs.

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
Used to be very good. Not seen him since he joined Villa though. Would take him if sensible deal/wages

He joined Villa about 6 years ago.

He looked good at Leeds, never really impressed at Villa and couldn't get anywhere near the first team despite them not having a decent right back until this season.

Would probably do alright at Brighton, he gets forward enough and would certainly track back more than Bruno does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here