Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] ePremier League Invitational

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There were a couple of occasions where he should have tried a shot. He seemed to be trying to pass the ball in.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In another local-ish link, Jofra Archer is representing Man United - if both progress, he would meet Connolly in the Quarter Finals.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bounce:

1600 today for Aaron's game against Morgan Gibbs-White of Wolves.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good to see Connolly wearing the captain’s armband and promoting the view (popularised by Maupay) that on FIFA, Murray is the GOAT!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In another local-ish link, Jofra Archer is representing Man United - if both progress, he would meet Connolly in the Quarter Finals.

I wonder if United seriously have 0 FIFA players (would surprise me a lot) or if they are saying "no we're not doing this unless we get money for it".

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Jofra played a lot of FIFA when I went on cricket tour with him a few years ago. Suspect he’s quite good but Connolly looked decent seeing off the fancied Wolves player...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I wonder if United seriously have 0 FIFA players (would surprise me a lot) or if they are saying "no we're not doing this unless we get money for it".

I believe it's a contractual thing with regard to the clubs using celebrity fans. Think Arsenal and Man Utd have tie ins with Konami, makers of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I believe it's a contractual thing with regard to the clubs using celebrity fans. Think Arsenal and Man Utd have tie ins with Konami, makers of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Ah. Well.. PES is better.. cant blame them.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Aaron's Quarter Final against John Egan of Sheffield Utd (who beat Jofra Archer yesterday) is today at 1700.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Note to Graham Potter - don't let Connolly take penalties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here