Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enzo Le Fee

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Abdullah Sima scored his fifth of the season against Marseilles yesterday. Should be very much a de Zerbi player

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Would suit our style,price?
I've not seen a player this season who is more De Zerbi Ball. He's basically a hyperspeed, hyperflair version of Mac.
Probably be 20-30 million.
Dortmund are favourites and that level of team will be interested.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Can't see him coming to us but would be brilliant if he did, amongst all his quality attributes he’s a great set piece taker from the games I’ve seen which we’ve been crying out for!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bournemouth are one of the other clubs in for him… their owners have recently taken a significant stake in Lorient who Enzo currently plays for.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Bournemouth are one of the other clubs in for him… their owners have recently taken a significant stake in Lorient who Enzo currently plays for.
That's how I see it panning out too. If Bournemouth had gone down, we would have stood more of a chance. Le Fée has a very interesting backstory with his father being a local gangster who was in prison for the first part of his son's career. He killed himself earlier this year...

I think we're much more likely to get Maxime Lopez from Sassuolo - the rumours are not getting away about him coming to us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That's how I see it panning out too. If Bournemouth had gone down, we would have stood more of a chance. Le Fée has a very interesting backstory with his father being a local gangster who was in prison for the first part of his son's career. He killed himself earlier this year...

I think we're much more likely to get Maxime Lopez from Sassuolo - the rumours are not getting away about him coming to us.
He won't go to Bournemouth. He's an elite footballer. Also he is a totally different player to Lopez. He's a compete central midfielder, he just happens to be very small and very, very good with his feet. He plays 6 or 8. Rumour Is Dortmund will move for him if they sell Bellingham. Napoli also interested. He isn't going to a team like Bournemouth whatever the clubs connections.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He won't go to Bournemouth. He's an elite footballer. Also he is a totally different player to Lopez. He's a compete central midfielder, he just happens to be very small and very, very good with his feet. He plays 6 or 8. Rumour Is Dortmund will move for him if they sell Bellingham. Napoli also interested. He isn't going to a team like Bournemouth whatever the clubs connections.
You rate him then 😉😂

Seriously, like this kind of insight - thank you

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You rate him then.

Seriously, like this kind of insight - thank you
He's my favourite player. I've watched him ten times this season, once actually live.
Unfortunately, I posted this because I saw a twitter post that mentioned our interest. Up until now I'd been expecting him to go to one of the very biggest clubs. BUT, if we can get into Europe who knows? Imagine a cross between Mac and an on song Knocky (in CM) and you're not far off.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's my favourite player. I've watched him ten times this season, once actually live.
Unfortunately, I posted this because I saw a twitter post that mentioned our interest. Up until now I'd been expecting him to go to one of the very biggest clubs. BUT, if we can get into Europe who knows? Imagine a cross between Mac and an on song Knocky (in CM) and you're not far off.
It’s my belief that we’ll make £150m+ in sales this summer from Mac & Moises alone (after RDZ’s comments, I’ve given up hoping for either to stay).

If an exceptional player like Pedro becomes available where there is value, I believe we will invest. £35m for this lad for a player who could be worth £70m in a few years is the sort of deal that may interest Tony. We can’t rule out going after this lad.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It’s my belief that we’ll make £150m+ in sales this summer from Mac & Moises alone (after RDZ’s comments, I’ve given up hoping for either to stay).

If an exceptional player like Pedro becomes available where there is value, I believe we will invest. £35m for this lad for a player who could be worth £70m in a few years is the sort of deal that may interest Tony. We can’t rule out going after this lad.
I totally agree. My feeling is that we are going to be doing two things slightly differently after the success of this season. The first is sign players that specifically fit RDZs formation and style (whereas before I suspect we signed players on data and value alone) and the second is that we are prepared to pay more. Both Le Fee and the outstanding left footed CB Theate (a player a few on here are mentioning) are two players who data wise would be like for like replacements for Mac and Colwill. Certain they'd be in the top percentiles in terms of similarities. And both very suited to our style. Both will also cost well over £20million (and probably £30million) but both represent little risk but huge eventual reward.

Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I agree that he is too good for Bournemouth but football doesn't work like that. Why do you think Ruben Neves is playing for Wolves? Many players are told where they are going to and have no control over it. Bournemouth signed two players from Lorient in January, one of whom (Traoré) could have aimed for a bigger club.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Lopez. I saw him play live for Sassuolo a couple of months ago and he ran midfield from a deep-lying position winning plenty of tackles and showing a good range of passing. He'd be a fine signing IMO.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Are you his agent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here