Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Entitledment

Who should we really be supporting? ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Chelsea, Man U, Everton.

Bang average. We should be beating these, standing on our heads.

Let's face it. Sussex is not a football county. We never were, and we never will be anything more than shite. Potter is shithouse. Bloom is a shitweasel. The players are only here for the money. And I have now run out of cliches, and interesting and different ways of using the four letters: s h i t.

:facepalm:

Apparently Fat Frank has had vile abuse on the Chelsea fan site for their shitehouse surrender-monkey shitweasel tomfoolery.

Never mind.

We can't all be delivering, week in week out, like The Leeds.

Very disappointed by the cry-baby bedwetting on here today. But not surprised.

Potter OUT! Bloom OUT! Dry sheets IN!

Are you ok Harry? Let's face it we know what team you voted for. Well those of us in the know do.:cool:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you ok Harry? Let's face it we know what team you voted for. Well those of us in the know do.:cool:

Readers of this thread seem to fall into two groups: those with no idea what I'm on about, and those who understand perfectly well :shrug:

Edit: yes, I hope 'we' all do know. You can actually see who I voted for if you know how. ???

Readers of this thread seem to fall into two groups: those with no idea what I'm on about, and those who understand perfectly well :shrug:

Edit: yes, I hope 'we' all do know. You can actually see who I voted for if you know how. ???

Surprised you voted for them :)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

I was joking with you harry. Yes I saw who you voted for. I was talking about the team you used to like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was joking with you harry. Yes I saw who you voted for. I was talking about the team you used to like.

Sorry! I get confused easily :wink:

All the best :thumbsup:

(clears throat) Marching On Together!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

I don't know which group I'm in, but this thread has really, really cheered me up. Thank you, you old clown.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Chelsea, Man U, Everton.

Bang average. We should be beating these, standing on our heads.

Let's face it. Sussex is not a football county. We never were, and we never will be anything more than shite. Potter is shithouse. Bloom is a shitweasel. The players are only here for the money. And I have now run out of cliches, and interesting and different ways of using the four letters: s h i t.

:facepalm:

Apparently Fat Frank has had vile abuse on the Chelsea fan site for their shitehouse surrender-monkey shitweasel tomfoolery.

Never mind.

We can't all be delivering, week in week out, like The Leeds.

Very disappointed by the cry-baby bedwetting on here today. But not surprised.

Potter OUT! Bloom OUT! Dry sheets IN!
Was PB shoving something up your anus whilst you wrote that ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here