Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Entitledment

Who should we really be supporting? ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's face it. Sussex is not a football county. We never were, and we never will be anything more than shite. Potter is shithouse. Bloom is a shitweasel. The players are only here for the money. And I have now run out of cliches, and interesting and different ways of using the four letters: s h i t.

H i s t, Harry!! Sadly, more misses than h i t s so far t h i s season. And Albion were so bad today that Vader and the S i t h would have taken note.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION] Wilson. When are you going to realise this place has more than its fair share of w@nkers?

With apologies to [MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION]. Old [MENTION=13905]Seasidesage[/MENTION] has apparently mislaid his sausage :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, and if a mod could change the tthread title to "entitlement" I'd be forever grateful. If you decide to change it, instead, to "massive ponce can't spell" I'll understand. Really, I will. :facepalm:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think the worst thing about the OP, is that HWT tagged a poll onto the thread, I think that's all everyone needs to know about how desperate the situation is now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How nice it is on this day to have a thread that's not about how carp we are, how our recruitment team have failed, how we're going to crash and burn into League 1. 24 hours ago we were bemoaning the lack of football related threads on NSC - now there are so many fvckin' carp posts posted by attention seekers about how carp we are, and how our recruitment team is doing FA - more then I can remember in one night!

I hate the term 'bed wetters'. but FFS, does every one of the miserable fvckers have to come on here and post their own 'look at me' thread tonight?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think the worst thing about the OP, is that HWT tagged a poll onto the thread, I think that's all everyone needs to know about how desperate the situation is now.

Goin' dahn. Innit. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've definitely mislaid my marbles. Must be my sense of Entitledment :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Incidentally, you do realise that only 3 people know what you're going on about, and one of them is me?

I'll get my coat.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fvcking queues at half time were insane as well! And Mrs H ran out of pies.

#WifeOut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here