Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Entertainment Value

Entertainment Scale

• Total voters

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
There is no way on earth this season has been better than the previous two for entertainment value - end of!
Gus had us playing with pace, flair and imagination.
This season has been generally frustrating to watch. Safety first, going backwards, so many schoolboy errors, everyone seemingly scared to have a go.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's been a fascinating season and exciting in parts.

It was always going to be about Oscar testing our squad, a bit like a real time audition and sorting the muck from the brass. Obviously we have more muck than brass, and the brass we do have is not quite ready for display and needs polishing.

That said if we get to the playoffs it has been known for worst of the bunch to get promoted.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Perhaps ask when it is over?
Think its quite a good question ask now actually.

Entertainment value is the thread title. Have you enjoyed it?

Whatever the last two results are, surely whether or not you think the last 44 games have been enjoyable wont matter.

For me, entertainment value has been about 1/10. If we make the play offs, like most on here I'll over the moon, but entertainment value for the season will still be a 1 or 2 out of ten.

Whether we go up, the entertainment value has been near non-existent.

By all mean ask whether or not you consider this season a success when it is all over, but for the time being, I think the OP's question and poll is more than relevant right now.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
1-38.

WOW!! Someone's easily pleased, or its their first season!! :lol:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Not enjoyed the football on offer, even in games we've won, and this season the moaners around me had really annoyed me, which has not helped. Am moving seats next season, hopefully a bit more supportive in the west upper than the west lower.

Oh dear.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Very boring, I haven't bothered going to a couple of games as a result which is a first for me in 15 years of having a season ticket

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
this year has been by far the worst of the three for me.

Utterly boring at times and very frustrating to watch...

Absolutely. The football is poor. If we make the play-off's it'll be because the teams around us are equally as poor.

Not entertaining at all and some significant changes are required.

First time for a while that it feels we have gone backwards.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Poyet's last season was dull. Teams knew how to get a point from us and those games were the dullest football ever. We played the same game regardless of their tactics and were predicable and boring.

This season has been, by far, the most frustrating though. In previous seasons, the dull games were a consequence of the other team parking their team bus within their half and holding us at arms length. This season, the dull football has been entirely of our own making, with a complete inability to threaten in front of goal.

Worse than last season... yes, but not by much. However, we have ground out the points and a play off spot is in our sights yet again, so is it really all that bad? I'd rather be here than mid-table mediocrity!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here