Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Entertaining Conspiracy Theories

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As if being told to stay indoors would have been so much harder to take, if it had been pissing down outside.
Ignoring the impossibility of his suggestion, it makes no f***ing sense. Someone in his family needs to get him to a shrink.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
The weather has been a lot worse since the gov colluded with the energy companies and hiked all our prices... Maybe he's onto something.... or on something. Either way, he's a bellend.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The liars pushing any of this, those with a large online following, are in this ultimately for the money. It’s similar to the age old chain letter scams.

The liars at the level below that with thousands of social media followers, are empty individuals who chanced upon a feeling of power in spreading made up rubbish. “Wow, people like what I say, I’ll make up some more”. Suiting a god complex.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Goodness me. Matt le tis is going mental. His latest rabbit hole is the government organised good weather for the pandemic. For a government so many say are is competent that is pretty incredible.

While on the topic of ex sports stars losing their minds. KP has tweeted a picture showing plastic ring and no watch because he is going to London and thanking sadiq khan. Why do people pretend the central government isn’t far more responsible for societies problems? It seems the Tories are spending the build up to elections talking down our country after 14 years of their control and going scorched earth. What a time to be alive!

When I saw this thread had been bounced, I just KNEW the reason why. I saw the thing with Le Tiss earlier on and a few of the replies where he was actually arguing his point. Totally batshit, but there's no way you will convince him that he's wrong and that the government *checks notes* were in complete control of the weather during the start of the lockdowns.

That's late March/April. A time when it is quite often REALLY nice weather. And hot dry summers aren't exactly a rarity these days. I swear these people just seem to spout any old shite just to stay a little bit relevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here