Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enseko injury ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought less than a week, depending on how good the masseuse is at getting the bruising out.
Hope you're right. Thought it was set least 2

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
And slowly walked across the pitch to go off to run down more time. Albion fans would be screaming blue murder if it was one of theirs. Football fans, eh.
Arsenal fans and players were suitably incensed.
Less so when they were guilty of the same at St James Park and the Amex.

However as it was the Emirates, every second was included in the 8 (EIGHT) minutes injury time.
Which worked out nicely for Pervis, in the end.

All the time Refs refuse to do anything about it, it will be a fundamental part of the EPL experience.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
And slowly walked across the pitch to go off to run down more time. Albion fans would be screaming blue murder if it was one of theirs. Football fans, eh.
Thing is, if a player is injured, surely it is in their best interest to take the shortest route if they are just about walking wounded? (and was a plus for us, too, of course)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
His in the training pictures with Veltman
15-Mac-Allister-and-Enciso.jpg

Seems OK in this one!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Veltman back would be HUGELY important for us. Fresh too.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Dead legs are normally ok in a day or two. Great to hear Veltman is in the training pictures too :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wow, that's good news. I wasn’t convinced he was quite as injured as he made out when he was subbed off, but he looked f***ed enough to make me think he’d be missing the final 4 fixtures when he was clasping the fans at the end of the game.

Still a possibility he might be rested but doesn't seem as bad as it first appeared does it!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Veltman back would be HUGELY important for us. Fresh too.
That would be massive. Gross and Caicedo available in the best positions.

Being in training is great, but it doesn't mean match ready - let's hope Veltman and Encheeso are both ready, we really need as many as we can for 4 games in 10 days.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dead legs are normally ok in a day or two. Great to hear Veltman is in the training pictures too :thumbsup:
When I googled dead legs, it was 2 week min, but up to 8.

He must have had the pathetic kinda dead leg we used to give each other as kids.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Wow, that's good news. I wasn’t convinced he was quite as injured as he made out when he was subbed off, but he looked f***ed enough to make me think he’d be missing the final 4 fixtures when he was clasping the fans at the end of the game.
Clasping the fans, you say? o_O Well, he never came over to clasp me, which was disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here