Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is enough - i've written Tony Bloom

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Tony,

I would like to thank you for everything you have done at The Albion in recent years - but sadly this season has ruined everything - consider the gloss well and truly tarnished.

Firstly - the manager. Rubbish. Utterly clueless. We are in a worse position than this time last year and whereas last season we rightly won the league it was clear that this was not happening this time round by Christmas - why is Poyet still here?

Everyone knows in business that you look to improve year on year and so we should obviously be winning the league and a cup - the club have failed the fans on every level this season so far.

the Amex. Rubbish. Utter rubbish. My padded seat is not heated, sometimes pies sell out becuase there are 20,000 people at the stadium and becuase so many people go there I have to queue for a pint sometimes. This never happened at Withdean so again - you have taken the club backwards this year - hopeless.

Signing players. I have seen names of players mentioned in the press which are nothing to do with the club -but they are good players. You have not signed them. Why? If its obvious to people on footballrumours.co.uk that these players are good then what a mockery that makes of your scouting infrastrucutre??? It's appalling - Emile Heskey has played for England and on that site we had the chance to sign him. An England player!!!!!!! And you did nothing. I cannot believe you would miss out on that.

Dealing with the press. When there is no question to answer or you have no reason to answer a question about something that is not true - the least you could do is answer the question for sake of the fans. Many of us in the crowd work in business and deal with the press every day. I submitted an advert for a cleaner last week and had to deal with the classified advertising desk at the paper - I can do this for you. I would be better.

Academy - blowing money you don't have on players too young to be in the squad this season is ludicrous. What the hell are you thinking??? I would not bring my 9 year old nephew into work and ask him to visit clients. Why are you wasting money on this??? Beyond belief. The whole point of a playing budget is that you buy players. You dont try and avoid spending money by using kids. And if that was the plan there are over 100 schools within 10 miles of the Amex - ask them to play for free. Its so obvious.

Travel arrangements - disastrous. This season I have had to queue for a train to Lewes after a game for an average of 13 minutes. And then no seat. What the hell are you thinking of? WHat sort of customer experience is that? When we played at Priestfiedl (which had a fantastic chippy near the ground by the way and was closer to the Dartford Crossing than the Amex is so think of the Strood based fans you have just lost to another London club) I could leave the ground after the game finished and would be in my car and away within 5 minutes. Gillingham are a league two club and yet they manage to disperse their crowd quicker and more efficiently than we do - a supposed Championship club.

All in all i am devastated at the mess this club is in and hold you personally responsible - I mean - what have you ever done from this club?

Regards,

Northstandhat Badger.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Bring back Dick Tight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
f*** me, for a minute there I thought I was reading a post by The Complete Badger

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
But Mr Fawlty the problem is some of that shit is pretty much what gets trotted out on here by people genuinely believing that we are run by a despot, managed by a liar and destined for disaster.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ernest has a twin brother !!!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
You've forgotten to ask him to sack Noone and Navarro for their totally unacceptable behaviour at Anfield last Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here