Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Most exciting signing we have made for some time.

Household name by Christmas, £50m price tag. You heard it here first.

Not in Warren's house

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Looks promising but raw doesnt he. I think he'll take a while to establish himself. Positional play, decisions and composure need work but encouraging signs. I doubt he'll start for a while yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks promising but raw doesnt he. I think he'll take a while to establish himself. Positional play, decisions and composure need work but encouraging signs. I doubt he'll start for a while yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think he's done nothing. But its very early yet so not worrying about it.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Looks like he'll be eased in gradually, which is strange considering he started last week. Remember Biss took a while to get going, in and out of the team. I suspect Mwepu will be Bissouma's replacement next year assuming we hang on to him for the rest of this window.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looks like he'll be eased in gradually, which is strange considering he started last week. Remember Biss took a while to get going, in and out of the team. I suspect Mwepu will be Bissouma's replacement next year assuming we hang on to him for the rest of this window.

He looked out of his depth last week but then was asked to play in an abomination of a starting line up. I don’t think we’ll see the best of him for quite a while based on what I’ve seen so far.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We may not see his best this year, but he’s an absolute unit. He’ll come good just like Biss.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Agreed, but one thing I did like about him was when he drove forward he didn't really hesitate in pulling the trigger. Ok the shot went well wide, but it was good to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here