Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not sure about that. Mwepu was considered a like for like replacement for Bissouma. I think Moder was always considered to be the replacement for the second midfielder..... although didn't Potter think Moder could become a really good CB?

Yes. Apparently he also sees him as a centre forward, a left wing back and a right winger

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Personally, I'd currently pick Moder, Alzate or Pascal ahead of him, but that isn't at all to suggest that he won't blossom once he's up to speed.

There are very few low intensity PL games, for sure - but there is a huge difference between playing from the start and warming up as the game accelerates, against coming into it cold once its reached 100 mph.

there aren't many teams who can play the game at that pace ....Leicester are one of them , quality front to back.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Its not true or worrying or suspicious. Potter is pretty confident that Bissouma will be fit for Monday. Mwepu just felt his groin so they replaced him with Leonard after the warm up. Potter thinks he'll be fit for the squad on Monday - it was just precautionary. He has plenty of choices if Bissouma isn't fit aside from Mwepu. Its all about as normal as it gets.
Did you bother to read the context of my post before getting on that high horse of yours? Clearly not.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Very tidy and smart interchanges with team mates and has an engine can see him and Biss making the partnership we all hoped for.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We look a different proposition with the pace of lamp and cucurella.
It’s the best Albion team ive ever seen

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I said last week that he looked like he was getting up to speed nicely with football at this level.

After today, he's now looking more like he's already reached cruise control and looking comfortable.

Superb performance today!

Just like Cucurella. Appears we've made another great signing.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I can't remember a player improving so quickly . He was truly dreadful in an earlier home game when he came on as sub . Leicester ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't remember a player improving so quickly . He was truly dreadful in an earlier home game when he came on as sub . Leicester ?

Genuinely looked like a bloke who had won a competition to have a kick about with some proper footballers in that game.

The transformation since then has been remarkable.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looked like shit against Burnley and then in the game when he came on as RWB. Since then just getting better and better and today he was top class in both of the roles he played.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Genuinely looked like a bloke who had won a competition to have a kick about with some proper footballers in that game.

The transformation since then has been remarkable.

Absolutely.

It's not often I turn to my son in panic and say "Potter's got to get him off !" for a sub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here