Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enjoy the journey

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
It will be a big learning curve this season and have to set the bar a lot lower this year as massive dents in our team showed us up completely yesterday. Just enjoy each match and not to get to far ahead of ourselves. I would defo accept anywhere 10 to 12th this season.This is just being realistic, could even be lower than that.
That midfield and defence worries me a lot though. Oh happy days.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
It will be a big learning curve this season and have to set the bar a lot lower this year as massive dents in our team showed us up completely yesterday. Just enjoy each match and not to get to far ahead of ourselves. I would defo accept anywhere 10 to 12th this season.This is just being realistic, could even be lower than that.
You do realise we have only played three games? Lol

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Nice to see you getting in early with a snide remark to start proceedings off
Personally I don’t think RDZ will be looking to finish 10th or lower. Thanks for the advice though! Not sure why you are so pessimistic after we have scored 9 goals in 3 games and had over 60 shots!
I still have a lot of faith in the manager and the team And don’t really need the patronising. We will have days like yesterday!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Quite enjoyed the MoTD highlights, other than the score. Decided need to man up and watch us lose on highlights. Another day could been a different score. It happens. That’s football. Good game, decent performance. Unlucky lads, move on.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't think you can have a big learning curve. I believe it can be steep.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have been enjoying our football for a number of years now. Yes I am one of the few who rated GP, not as good as RDZ but none the less a very welcome change to what I’d been watching for most of our time in the PL.

I am a negative bugger and expect us to fail most weekends and am thrilled when we don’t, which has been most weekends for a year now.. I called yesterday after watching Lewis f*** up in the F1 qualifying and watching some of England f***ing up against Fiji. I felt it nailed on that I’d have a hatrick of unwanted results :lolol:

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Personally I don’t think RDZ will be looking to finish 10th or lower. Thanks for the advice though! Not sure why you are so pessimistic after we have scored 9 goals in 3 games and had over 60 shots!
I still have a lot of faith in the manager and the team And don’t really need the patronising. We will have days

I don't think you can have a big learning curve. I believe it can be steep.
That's the one

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I have been enjoying our football for a number of years now. Yes I am one of the few who rated GP, not as good as RDZ but none the less a very welcome change to what I’d been watching for most of our time in the PL.
A lot here including me rated Potter with many on the record here at the time speaking highly of him and some rewriting history since. Those who didn't rate him, especially one, just make the most noise about it. He was good for us, but as you say, RDZ is better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A lot here including me rated Potter with many on the record here at the time speaking highly of him and some rewriting history since. Those who didn't rate him, especially one, just make the most noise about it. He was good for us, but as you say, RDZ is better.
Yeah I was thinking more about how history has been rewritten on here since he just walked away, taking his ball and jumpers.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Luton was a gimme
And Wolves? You are panicking for no reason. Every professional player will tell you they need at least six games to hit peak levels. Look at the table after ten games and then make an assumption. As good as they are Man City generally start slowly, Arsenal didn’t cover themselves in glory yesterday you’ve gone to early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here