Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Defence Leagues Finest

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
'March for England' are planning to take to our streets again on Sunday. Beware; they are not just a group of innocent patriots celebrating St. Georges Day. They are partly organised by, and have strong links to the EDL with it's appalling racist and islamaphobic views.
The EDL are planning to join this march in numbers.
As Brighton residents and as Albion fans we should be proud of our diverse city and our diverse football team. The EDL should not be welcome here or anywhere else with it's politics of hate and aggression.
If you want to show your opposition then join other anti rascists at Brighton Station at 11.00 am on Sunday.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
I do think only those born and bred in Brighton (apart from those with the wrong skin colour) should be allowed to live in Brighton. I am fed up with all these immigrants from Hove and Burgess Hill and Croydon coming in with their unbrightonion ways and stealing our women and boyfriends. Join the BDL now...

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
'March for England' are planning to take to our streets again on Sunday. Beware; they are not just a group of innocent patriots celebrating St. Georges Day. They are partly organised by, and have strong links to the EDL with it's appalling racist and islamaphobic views.
The EDL are planning to join this march in numbers.
As Brighton residents and as Albion fans we should be proud of our diverse city and our diverse football team. The EDL should not be welcome here or anywhere else with it's politics of hate and aggression.
If you want to show your opposition then join other anti rascists at Brighton Station at 11.00 am on Sunday.

Oh, shut up.

By the way, EDL cannot be racist, they are against Muslim extremism. Islam is a religion, not a race.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I do think only those born and bred in Brighton (apart from those with the wrong skin colour) should be allowed to live in Brighton. I am fed up with all these immigrants from Hove and Burgess Hill and Croydon coming in with their unbrightonion ways and stealing our women and boyfriends. Join the BDL now...

You are Hove Born and Bred and I claim my £5 book voucher for spotting you

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011
ah we have a comedian upon us... with a name like that i should have known!! dear god he must be a southampton fan..

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Oh, shut up.

By the way, EDL cannot be racist, they are against Muslim extremism. Islam is a religion, not a race.

Yes,that's how they try to portray themselves - as simply being against Muslim extremism.
The reality of the situation is very different.
Check out some of their videos on Youtube, for example.
EDL members have been photographed on many occasions giving nazi salutes.
On April 3rd, here in Brighton, a public meeting about Multiculturalism was attacked by EDL thugs (their banner said 'Brighton EDL'). Some of them were screaming "f**king pakis" and paki lovers" through the doors. They shouted that they would be back on the 24th.

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Yes,that's how they try to portray themselves - as simply being against Muslim extremism.
The reality of the situation is very different.
Check out some of their videos on Youtube, for example.
EDL members have been photographed on many occasions giving nazi salutes.
On April 3rd, here in Brighton, a public meeting about Multiculturalism was attacked by EDL thugs (their banner said 'Brighton EDL'). Some of them were screaming "f**king pakis" and paki lovers" through the doors. They shouted that they would be back on the 24th.

It is well known that there is a minority of idiots attached to the EDL. There are stewards within the EDL that look out for anyone making nazi salutes and general racist comments and they are chucked out of demos and told not to return. On one occasion, it was proved that a UAF member was caught in an EDL making a nazi salute infront of a camera in order to portray the EDL in a bad light.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:hilton:
Is it all ticket?
Will it be POTG?
What tube do I get to Brighton?
What pub is everyone drinking in?
What songs are we going to sing on the day?
Are we wearing fancy dress?
Will it be dry trains?
Who is bringing the balloons?

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here