Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England Women v Canada Women

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Call me sexist but I really do think making the pitch and goal posts smaller would massively benefit woman's football. It does seem like there's far too much space at times.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The thing is they clearly want to play the possession game, the difference being that if it isn't the right option the Ladies will play direct, a plan B if you will.

Not surei agree there have been a few wasted passes which have let Canada have the ball.

Still I shouldn't complain, the difference is they are 2-0 up in a quarter final.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sh1te goal keeping

2-1

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just switched on. Canada look the best team by quite a margin. Their full backs both look naff though.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not surei agree there have been a few wasted passes which have let Canada have the ball.

Still I shouldn't complain, the difference is they are 2-0 up in a quarter final.

Don't get me wrong, they're far from Barcelona but they aren't afraid to give the ball some leather.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Canada should be testing Bardsley far more, she is a truly shocking keeper and liable to mess up at any given moment.

That said, Canada look woeful at the back and England look dangerous.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I find women's football quite intriguing, sometimes their footwork and control is absolutely top drawer and then the next move will be terrible.

Me too.

Where do people think they stand in terms of quality?
Would they be able to hold their own against a County League team?
Higher?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England's commitment is unquestionable, deserved winners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here