Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England will be expelled from Euro 2004...

.....and every major championship because of the behaviour of our hooligans !

BRAVO ! Top journalism.
I am heartily SICK of this story being dragged up at every major competition.

Are we the ONLY nation that has hooligans? Not the last time I noticed. What about the Dutch, the Germans, the Italians; and don't mention the former Yugoslavia....

I know we don't want to see that sort of behaviour and although I appreciate it's not completely the case, but hasn't our culture grown up over the last 20 years and even the minority that it used to be has dwindled even further?

How come UEFA / FIFA don't threaten every other well know hooligan nation so as to warn there supporters? Why are we always singled out.

I rather suspect that the journos have their minds made up that we're not going to win any pots as a nation (I'd have to agree [awaits abuse] ) so they think it'd be a damn sight better story to have us thrown out rather than troll home after the quarters, so they build us up to be the biggest louts since the Mongol hordes of Genghis Khan, remind the appropriate governing body that we have a well documented (by the tabloids) history of loutish behaviour and invite them to consider expulsion as a first deterrent ! "Get Away with expulsion?" " First offence"

It makes me SEETHE.........

....and relax

:thud:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
We've got the repuation and it sticks too well unfortunatly, only have to look at the last world cup to see we're not a bunch of total dickheads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here