Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Pakistan, 3rd test

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wish we had a spinner as good as Yasir, he’s fantastic.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is currently HOSING DOWN out of my office window (about 5 miles from the Ageas Bowl)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Surely that’s an occasion where the off strike batsman should be saying that’s plumb mate, the ball isn’t spinning that much so I don’t really know why you’d even review it seeing where it’s hit him.

I’d be very concerned about opening the batting with Sibley and Burns on the sub continent in the winter IF it happens, could see teams opening with spin against them as they both get bogged down and attempt to do unnatural things. The ball isn’t even spinning today, Yasir is a very good bowler but I’m convinced England would find a way to struggle against my dodgy off spin.

The Indian quickies are pretty tasty these days too.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't really understand the discussion on TMS now. They're pro The Hundred but think there's too many pointless 20/20 tournaments around the world. So basically England should be free to piss millions away but we don't think other countries should be allowed to try and boost their game and make money

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Root beautiful 29 and out, most predictable sentence ever.

Unplayable delivery though, Anderson esque.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Only way you're surviving that ball is being a bit out of touch and just missing it. In a perverse kind of way, Root did really well to get a nick on it given how much it went off the seam.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Watching that dismissal back, Naseem actually reminds me a lot of Anderson, the dismissal was a very Anderson type ball but even his action looks fairly similar.

17 years old.... YIKES :eek:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Almost exactly the same as the second test dismissal, stuck on his back foot missing a straight ball that doesn’t spin.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Naughty girl on test match special. Talking about Dorset nob biscuits. She said who doesn’t like a hard nob in the morning

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m not trying to be horrible as I like Strauss as a bloke but his voice is quite possibly the dullest commentary voice I’ve ever heard. When there is quieter interludes in the day a big part of staying interested is the commentary team having mildly interesting interesting discussions.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's a ridiculous review. You could have parked a bus between bat and ball.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Anyone else think Zak Crawley is a bit better than John Crawley was? :lolol:

If he gets out you wouldn't bet on us getting 250...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here