Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England vs. New Zealand - RWC Semi-Final

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Itoje was a beast today, really dug in and totally disrupted All Black forward play

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Itoje and Underhill.... maybe the best two performances I’ve seen by England players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unbelievable

Now let’s not lose to the whoever gets through, especially the sheep shaggers!

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I thought we'd got the talent but didn't think we'd have the mental strength to beat the all Black's aura. I was wrong, absolutely immense

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Unbelievable

Now let’s not lose to the whoever gets through, especially the sheep shaggers!

Wales have beaten South Africa a few times recently.

England v Wales would be immense. Two northern hemisphere sides. Special.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What that performance showed me about England is how many leaders we have throughout the side. Farrell, Youngs, Ford, Itoje, George. And NZ didn't get one shot at goal from a penalty, awesome discipline.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
How many attacking phases did nz have in our 22? I am not sure I can remember a single one. Incredible display. Genuinely one of the most amazing performances I have seen from an England team at any sport. Just mind blowing to dominate the all blacks for 80 mins. I can’t quite believe what I have just seen.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A fantastic game with a score flattering the ABs. They looked flakey in patches during their 6N equivalent, so I knew we had a shout.

Now, off to the game.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
The All Blacks were beaten by an All Black type performance - absolutely immense in every department.

The scoreboard flattered Now Zealand whose only score was a gift!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many attacking phases did nz have in our 22? I am not sure I can remember a single one. Incredible display. Genuinely one of the most amazing performances I have seen from an England team at any sport. Just mind blowing to dominate the all blacks for 80 mins. I can’t quite believe what I have just seen.

That performance deserved at least another 14 points as well. It was memorable.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
What that performance showed me about England is how many leaders we have throughout the side. Farrell, Youngs, Ford, Itoje, George. And NZ didn't get one shot at goal from a penalty, awesome discipline.

Apart from the fact we won we won convincingly.

Discipline was awesome and that was one fear that would give NZ the advantage for racking up penalty kicks.

Fantastic all round.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not only this game, but the way we took Australia apart and then we crush New Zealand’s game. Only watched the last 15 minutes as playing golf, but bloody hell that was an immense performance.

I don’t think the saffers or the welsh hold any fear for this team.

Eddie jones is a genius!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Now I’m not a natural egg chaser but.........

I live in Oz, and my employer is a Kiwi originated business now expanding into Australia. At the start of the World Cup the NZ guys allocated participating nations to different departments, think of it like a Grand National sweepstake if you will. Here in OZ we got given Wales as our team to support, neither I or my shackle dragging colleagues could really give a shit, but hey ho.

Anyway, how should I rip my Kiwi co employees a new one on Monday? Suggestions gratefully received.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Generally have very little interest in rugby, but watched this as it was a WC semi final, and must say, I bloody loved it. Roll on next Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here