Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***England vs India First test match at Trent Bridge OFFICAL match Thread***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Actually taking the piss now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Splendid batting from this pair. Cook should be taking note.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ffs Cook bowled around your legs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Shocking. He looked terrified of getting forward on the flattest of pitches. Even their no.11 got forward.

We've got a home Ashes series 12 months away. We have this plus 4 more tests, we then play just 3 tests against the Windies next April, then 2 vs NZ prior to the Aussies. Just 9 tests after this one to sort out this shambles…

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Captaincy the only thing that's keeping him in the team right now. It certainly ain't form!

Think it's time to rethink his belligerent "I'm not resigning" statement..... For the good of the team, it's time for him to step down, play the end of the county season, get back into form and work his way back into the side - It wouldn't have to be forever, but give the likes of Compton or Bairstow a decent crack for the rest of the India series - maybe with Bell taking the reins for the rest of the series??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Watchful and steady progress from new boys Gary Ballance 45* and Sam Robson 43* after 90 minutes of play this morning.

England 100-1 (39.4 overs)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here