Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
draw.JPG

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I highly doubt they've intentionally risked losing the Ashes by weakening their side purely for dramatic effect...

Paine was asked earlier in the series why they hadn't yet introduced Starc. He said they had an Ashes game plan and were sticking to it. I tend to believe him. How else do you explain Warner keeping his place in the batting order?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Play for the draw, park the bus and go to the oval for a one test shootout.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Play for the draw, park the bus and go to the oval for a one test shootout.

More or less our only course of action, from this point. Unfortunately we don't have the batsmen capable of parking the bus. Going to need a good deal of help from the weather.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Apparently you can still get 10/1 on an innings defeat. I might have me some of that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apparently you can still get 10/1 on an innings defeat. I might have me some of that.

I can see a score of 500+ coming, would not expect us to make that in two innings.... lump on !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can see a score of 500+ coming, would not expect us to make that in two innings.... lump on !

I'm not even expecting England to reach Smith's final total.

Saw it mentioned on twitter and I'm scouring B365 for this bet, but can't bloody find it. Maybe they've taken it down.

Harrump.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Leach getting the ball to spin. Aussies 7 down. Not good for England unfortunately as Lyon will be licking his lips.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not even expecting England to reach Smith's final total.

Saw it mentioned on twitter and I'm scouring B365 for this bet, but can't bloody find it. Maybe they've taken it down.

Harrump.

There will be individual markets on how many England will score, so just find the closest one and DIY.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Smith 201 not out

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Begrudgingly well played though

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The only explanation is I think he’s been installed with cutting edge laser eye technology that gives him a distinct unfair advantage and therefore makes him a total and utter cheat, probably got a discount from Warne :lolol: I hate his stupid face.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You know all hope is gone when Root brings himself on :lolol:

He gets Smith ahahahahsha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here