Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England versus Honduras unofficial Match Thread

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wilshere & Barkley IN. Much quicker & more incisive going forward. Rooney is too slow on the ball IMO.

People take these pre World Cup friendlies way too seriously, Italy drew against Luxembourg the other day... Means nothing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Honduras will surely will get a red card or two, unless they cleverly 'manage' the violence with each player carrying out one assault each.

In the WC group stages, they will be lucky to have 11 players on the field at the end of their 3 games. Honduras v Equador should be dirty.

longmanofwilmington

Apr 25, 2014
I'm not convinced by Welbeck, but if he has to play, why not through the middle, whenever he gets a chance there with Man U he scores. His second touch is usually a tackle though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Okay the TV is going on mute in a minute, this crowd is really annoying me...

Chill out dude, you can get a cheesy hot dog and fries in 10 minutes at the end of the 3rd Quarter.

D

Deleted member 18477

Wilshere & Barkley IN. Much quicker & more incisive going forward. Rooney is too slow on the ball IMO.

People take these pre World Cup friendlies way too seriously, Italy drew against Luxembourg the other day... Means nothing.

Agree. The players just don't want to get injured. And I don't want them to either... Apart from Welbeck. What does he even do?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Red card Honduras.... Deserved, horrible team this lot.

England have played well at times just lacked that intensity IMO, that will probably/hopefully come in the bigger games.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can't wait to see Honduras vs Eqador, It's going to be a dirty game...

On the showings against us, I hope Ecuador thrash Honduras. They actually try to play football, whereas this lot have not intention of doing so.

It's a good job Ribery is already out of this World Cup. He'd end up nutting one of this Honduras lot in their game against them :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here