PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What the hell are itv going to do for the highlight show after the news

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Funny how none of our players are wanted by any European teams isn't it.

To be honest, a lot of them aren't even wanted by English teams.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
0-0 f/t. Good result, we have the platform to win the group with two home games left.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
image.jpgI had a Denmark to beat Armenia and England draw double. £15 at just under 7-1. Nice little tickle!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That's just it though: they can't! Half of 'em look like they're unable to perform the very basics. We badly need a football revolution in this country, but I honestly can't see it happening in my lifetime. Different time, same old crap. :annoyed:
This - to me whenever at least half the England play a short pass it doesn't look like they have an idea of who exactly they're passing to, more that they just want to get the ball away from them and onto somewhere else so they can stop being responsible for it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Textbook example of how a pathetically lenient referee can be exploited to destroy any continuity in a football game.

Not that England deserved anything more than a point, worst performance in the opposition half I can ever remember. Lambert up front doesn't work for me, it makes the entire team think they're Paul Scholes.

How Ashley Young is still getting game time ahead of the younger, brighter wingers is beyond me. Coasting on a reputation from his days at Villa.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The problem with the lack of creativity in the England team, is the fact that there are no overseas players doing it for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports