Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia ko 8pm.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You sound surprised!!
I wish I was. Any other country that creates that many chances would have had 5 or 6 goals. England? 1 shot near target wasn't it?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bilic is talking the most sense out of those clowns.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
A draw against a poor Russia
A draw against a poor Slovakia
Last gasp winner against an average Wales team
Looks like Its building up for another Draw one of the knock out rounds..... And you know the outcome of that

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Slovakia beat the world champions Germany 3-1 a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad result.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
So much negativity on here, which is understandable, but listen to Bilic, he's the one talking sense here.

Be postive and look forward to playing decent opposition that have nothing to gain from parking the bus.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shows how poor this group is when Wales top it fair play to them they will go further than England
If Wales are going to go further than England, then how come England beat them and dominated for 90 mins?

We played against a team with 11 men behind the ball for 90 minutes. They didn't even win a corner and there were plenty of chances.

2nd place is no disadvantage given the group they'll come from.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You could make a montage of 14 or 15 crosses that were woeful, with 2 or 3 decent ones at most, and Henderson in the first half was the chief culprit.

You also have ask questions about Lallana. 0 goals in 26 and bugger all decent crosses tonight. I'd rather have had Townsend in the first place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A draw against a poor Russia
A draw against a poor Slovakia
Last gasp winner against an average Wales team
Looks like Its building up for another Draw one of the knock out rounds..... And you know the outcome of that
Unless you wish to cast your mind back to 1990.

England were equally shitehouse right through to 4th place.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You could make a montage of 14 or 15 crosses that were woeful, with 2 or 3 decent ones at most, and Henderson in the first half was the chief culprit.

You also have ask questions about Lallana. 0 goals in 26 and bugger all decent crosses tonight. I'd rather have had Townsend in the first place.

He's shit.

How can you go 26 games without scoring for England considering the teams we play.

He had 3 glorious chances against Russia and a couple tonight.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Peter Crouch must be breaking those teeth in for somebody, they can't be his
Mr Ed's I believe. For the youngsters-Mr Ed was a talking horse in a tv sitcom...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look on the bright side people...

...James Milner didn't play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here