Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia ko 8pm.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Are we going to see this absolute winker again? He's been utter shithouse so far so he's bound to score a worldy against us.

winker.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not for the first time this tournament there's not a lot of difference watching England and AMEX era Albion.

In the cold light of day, their 'keeper didn't really do much.
I'd rather watch The Albion than that shower of shite in England shirts. None of them would even get on the bench for the better sides in this tournament.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd rather watch The Albion than that shower of shite in England shirts. None of them would even get on the bench for the better sides in this tournament.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
You sound surprised!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well done Roy with the 6 changes that really worked didn't it, Probably a Portugal now instead of an Albania and thus messing up a good Saturday piss up, Monday night now it is and now a harder route

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Great performance.
At least two chances in the whole game - that'll put the willys up Portugal/Hungary/Iceland/Austria

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well done Roy with the 6 changes that really worked didn't it, Probably a Portugal now instead of an Albania and thus messing up a good Saturday piss up, Monday night now it is and now a harder route

It's a player that played all games so far that cost us like he did Russia with his shit house finishing.

Step forward Adam Lallana

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
By the third game in the tournament, we should have a settled side by now.

Slovakia certainly knew how to park the bus.

We move on to next Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here