Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Scotland: Do you care?

Do you care about England Vs Scotland?

• Total voters

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I care simply because it's against Scotland. The English players are highly unlikely to give a flying though.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we will watch it simply because GG might be playing ...................otherwise I would be watching "the missing" which we have recorded

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I care about it because I want England to win every game, same as I do with Brighton. I know it's fashionable to say "oh it's 'only' a friendly" or "oh it's 'only' the Cup" but once you start switching off like that all games become 'only' games. So yes, it's a friendly and yes at the end of the day the result doesn't really matter as the important thing is for Hodgson to try some things out and see how the kids get on - but no self-respecting Englishman really likes losing to Scotland at anything.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A nothing game that will boost the sweatys if they win and mean nothing if they dont.

i got a feeling they are going to get a result. but the fact you seem very negative about the sweaties getting a boost implies you care just a little bit more than you are letting on, BG....:wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Scotland will give us a good game.

In terms of whether or not I care, I gone with YES, but in a "don't mind if I watch I'm A Celebrity first and the highlights later"-type way.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Definitely more interested in this than any other England friendly. Don't think the Scots care as much as suggested above though. Should be a decent game, looking forward to it. Not fussed on the result mind.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i got a feeling they are going to get a result. but the fact you seem very negative about the sweaties getting a boost implies you care just a little bit more than you are letting on, BG....:wink:
I really dont care win or lose but to the jocks it will be seen as a great result if they win but not mentioned if they dont.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Gordon playing (if selected).

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Back in the day when they were qualifying for tournaments and we were not I was desperate for us to beat the Scotch. Now, I want us to win, but just because it means so much more to them.

What I do not want to happen is that the Scotch start passing it around playing controlled, offensive, possession football and we look absolutely bloody clueless. If that happens I will be starting the Roy Out campaign.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It means so much for the Scotch fans if they win. Bless.

I suspect that the Scotch players will be desperate and the English ones desperately trying to get through it without getting injured.

A dull 0-0 is where my more money would be. Hope I'm wrong and England win 6-0 though. I was quite impressed with Gibbs and Clyne when they played on Saturday and it will be interesting to see them again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It means so much for the Scotch fans if they win. Bless.

I suspect that the Scotch players will be desperate and the English ones desperately trying to get through it without getting injured.

A dull 0-0 is where my more money would be. Hope I'm wrong and England win 6-0 though. I was quite impressed with Gibbs and Clyne when they played on Saturday and it will be interesting to see them again.

If it's played anything like last season's there will definitely be goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here