Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Poland - Official Match Thread - WQC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rooney walking off the pitch in South Africa doesn't seem so long ago.

But at the moment it's light years away.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
With baines, Carrick and Townsend we look so much more balanced and dangerous. Hope they retain positions for the World Cup. Score does not reflect our dominance and wellbeck and sturridge need to be more clinical

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
With baines, Carrick and Townsend we look so much more balanced and dangerous. Hope they retain positions for the World Cup. Score does not reflect our dominance and wellbeck and sturridge need to be more clinical

I'm still not 100% about carrick for some reason. Always appears to flatter to deceive

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If Welbeck and Sturridge could take their chances we'd be looking at a cricket score at half time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm still not 100% about carrick for some reason. Always appears to flatter to deceive

I like how Roy uses horses for courses. Carrick's passing is outstanding but he's not the goal scoring threat Lampard is

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Danny wellbeck or mark Farrington.....discuss!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here