Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Pakistan, 1st Investec Test at Lord's, Jul 14-18, 2016

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Looked to me like the bowler dislodged the bails with his arm, not the hands holding the ball.

1. Wicket put down

(a) The wicket is put down if a bail is completely removed from the top of the stumps, or a stump is struck out of the ground,
(v) by a fielder with his hand or arm, providing that the ball is held in the hand or hands so used, or in the hand of the arm so used.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
England really need a wicket (or two) before lunch, or this is going to go away from us rapidly this afternoon.... Cook turns to Finn...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Moeen Ali gets an over or two before lunch.. his contribution this afternoon could be critical if there is a little rough to the left-handers?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lunch, Day three

Pakistan 40-1 (17 overs), leading by 107

Azhar Ali 17* Shan Masood 20*

A fantastic session for the visitors - 3 wickets for 19, and now piling the runs on to their 1st innings lead.

#propercricket

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You may have seen posted on the other thread but I have two tickets for tomorrow that I won't be using:

Face value £60 each, total £120. Compton upper tier seats.

Will sell for less than face value, make me an offer for the pair, will give 25% to REMF.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Think they have done us now, too many runs on the board and a leggie we can't read bowling on a 4th day wicket....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Even if we clean up the tail immediately today, chasing C280 on wearing wicket will be very hard. I can see some irregular bounce from the quickies and the leggie being very tricky to play at the other end.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Statattak from CricInfo. At least we've done it once before at Lords

stat.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here