Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v New Zealand

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know sod all about rugby, and profess not to like it very much. However, in the absence of football today, I sat and watched that this afternoon and must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even a rugby numpty like me could see England did very well.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
England are going to lose this because they've lost control of the line-out since Hartley went off injured.

This is exactly right. We were there this afternoon, and saw Geoff Parling after the match. He was furious at Tom Youngs (who replaced Hartley). A sad end but cracking display against a very strong all blacks team. Good promise for the 2015 WC

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Toby Flood, looked like one of those 'imposters' that run on the pitch for the photographs, but he joined in the game.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
This is exactly right. We were there this afternoon, and saw Geoff Parling after the match. He was furious at Tom Youngs (who replaced Hartley). A sad end but cracking display against a very strong all blacks team. Good promise for the 2015 WC

I was there too, I really really fail to see why Lancaster must chop and change so many positions, especially key ones. Hartley threw fantastically well, and Farrell kicked 100%, why change them?

Unless they were huffing and puffing, which I couldn't see?

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I was there too, I really really fail to see why Lancaster must chop and change so many positions, especially key ones. Hartley threw fantastically well, and Farrell kicked 100%, why change them?

Unless they were huffing and puffing, which I couldn't see?

Hartley got bashed a few minutes before he went off (threw himself into a big one), I think Farrell was being treated when he came off too - but I agree in general. I particular couldn't understand why launch berry came off when the line out was doing so well. They were bloody good though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here