West Sussex
England 408-9 (50 overs) :clap:

Plunkett finished with 2 sixes in the last over :clap2:

Some PROPER SHIT that was :laugh:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have we messed up not giving Farbrace the job!!??

What a turnaround from 4 months ago in the World Cup - like a revolution, a complete and sensational approach to the batting.

Rashid for the test side? Lets see how he bowls, but you could drop Bell, get Root in at 4, or Ali drops down to 4 as a recognised bat / part time spinner and get Rashid in who looks like he could bat at 8, and we'd have 2 spinners in the side who can both bat.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Rashid for the test side? Lets see how he bowls, but you could drop Bell, get Root in at 4, or Ali drops down to 4 as a recognised bat / part time spinner and get Rashid in who looks like he could bat at 8, and we'd have 2 spinners in the side who can both bat.

But the issue with Ali is not whether he bats but that he's not able to run through a side, we don't a spinner who can bat - let alone two of them - we need a spinner who can bowl sides out. I'm not sure that either of these two can do that,

Of course, I'm not sure who in England could - that's the problem

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This team might be on to something...

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But the issue with Ali is not whether he bats but that he's not able to run through a side, we don't a spinner who can bat - let alone two of them - we need a spinner who can bowl sides out. I'm not sure that either of these two can do that,

Of course, I'm not sure who in England could - that's the problem

Well of course we do, if you could find one, please let them know! :lolol:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That showed a lot of nerve by Finn. Could have tried bowl defensive there but kept right on that off stump line. Lovely bit of bowling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here