Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Malta official match thread

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Ooh, this looks good.

Have I missed anything?
Another paper plane landed on the pitch. That got a cheer out of the crowd.

Ohh, now the lineo has broken his flag, they got the tape out.

Riveting stuff.

If didn't have it on on my other monitor while I'm "working", I wouldn't bother. In fact, I might actually start looking for some real work to do instead.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If any game sums up England under Southgate it’s this, he gets by because at times we have attacking players capable of great things, there is literally no style of play, the players look absolutely clueless at what to do.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
If any game sums up England under Southgate it’s this, he gets by because at times we have attacking players capable of great things, there is literally no style of play, the players look absolutely clueless at what to do.
The dullard has no tactical ability at all. No style of play, just seems to let them ‘get on with it’. Maguire and Henderson playing says it all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I’m assuming they thought Kane was interfering
I think it was a really good decision that, although a shame to see a quality goal knocked off.

Kane is clearly interfering, coming into the keeper's eye line. It's a distraction.

I think I've seen a few of those in the EPL where the goal has stood (I think one was against us this year). I've thought to myself that not enough goals get chopped off because of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here