Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England V Iran

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Anyone else having issues logging into BBC iplayer?
1669035955933.png

Proxy Error​

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /signin.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Mason Mount singing Queen in the national anthem. Ooops!
Iran players not singing their Anthem and their fans showing their feelings. Better not go home then.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Sub keeper comes on and plays a blinder.
as sure as night follows day

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What's disappointing, although not unsurprising, is FIFA's stance.

The risk of a yellow card for Kane, before a ball has even been kicked, is too great.

Additionally with the Netherlands, the nation behind the One Love armband, already declaring they had backtracked and won't wear it, I'd be surprised if any country will be seen in it now.
Fifa made it known the One Love armband would not be tolerated, we were just the first on the pitch to get the opportunity, no surprise everyone else folded once the hard line was confirmed.

I would like to see England and the other teams who encourage inclusively and "One Love" wear shirts, hats, whatever showing the logo at pressers and any other public opportunity for the rest of the tournament

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Even if England benefit from it, it's completely the wrong decision to keep the GK on with potential concussion.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
get him off, no way he is in a fit state to carry on!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bugger me. Can those people who are anti-England, anti-Southgate and anti-World Cup please go on the thread for those not watching it? That’ll leave the rest of us who don’t loathe everything in life that isn’t Brighton to actually enjoy the tournament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here