Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Omg - what a night lads and lasses! Better team won - unreal biased officiating but let’s enjoy this. Enjoy it. Enjoy it. First time in many of our lives - unreal - fully deserved lads. Need to be on top form for the final bit underdogs will suit us :)

Well done to those who have believed eh x

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I think Walker’s been immense, our constant saviour in defence when CB combo’s have been torn apart, appearing from nowhere to mop up or put the clean-through striker off.

Agreed, Sterling has been magnificent.

I’ve said before I don’t watch a lot of Premier League football, so my memory of Walker was him getting yanked off at half time in the cup semi final against The Albion...

... however here he has has been a monster - anyone disagreeing is a complete idiot...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just amazing lads - but how have they not given that peno - but yes - a great night for English football - proud of the thread and responses - come onnnnnnnnn!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see how you can celebrate so hard a win that was given by a penalty that wasn't.

I know - 30 extra minutes that shouldn’t have been given . Let’s hope that atrocious decision doesn’t cost us in the final leg wise or it will corrupt the whole tourno.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
First blood to the Italians

:laugh::laugh:

Screenshot 2021-07-07 234623.png

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sterling has been utterly immense again. Didn’t stop running at them all through extra time.

Criminal how underrated he is by England fans.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Can't see how you can celebrate so hard a win that was given by a penalty that wasn't.

I’m not sure if you are being serious but if so it’s because we have been on the end of decisions like that and it’s our turn for a bit of luck (1986 and 2010 just for starters).

Also the fact is we deserved to win the game, this was no smash and grab. Look at the stats and the number of saves Schmeichal has to make. Other than the goal Pickford barely had a meaningful save to make.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m not sure if you are being serious but if so it’s because we have been on the end of decisions like that and it’s our turn for a bit of luck (1986 and 2010 just for starters).

Also the fact is we deserved to win the game, this was no smash and grab. Look at the stats and the number of saves Schmeichal has to make. Other than the goal Pickford barely had a meaningful save to make.

Attention seeker - ignore - so glad after those 2 awful decisions against us the right team won - scenes everywhere :lol:

ENGLAND MAKE HISTORY :clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve said before I don’t watch a lot of Premier League football, so my memory of Walker was him getting yanked off at half time in the cup semi final against The Albion...

... however here he has has been a monster - anyone disagreeing is a complete idiot...

Before the tournament selections and an injury, Southgate was spoilt at RB by having Walker, TAA, Trippier, James and Wan-Bissaka to choose from … all with various great strengths.

Another masterstroke by GS in choosing the best option, Walker has been great.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sterling has been utterly immense again. Didn’t stop running at them all through extra time.

Criminal how underrated he is by England fans.

I rate him hugely 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 JUST A SHAME the officials tried to do us - but so glad they had no place to turn afterwards. What a victory - we weren’t great but we were good and in control. Unreal from the best country in the tourno - absolutely fantastic - we did it - we did it 1 we did it - unreal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dedicated to [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] (Scotland nil) - Thanks for the honour chaps.

The big night has arrived. Kasper 'I stick my beak into anything' odd accent Schmeichel has already lit the torch paper*with a typically arrogant Danish dig in the press conference. Kane and the lads have responded with the usual English dignity - as the country and fans have once again shown all tournament.

Oh and Kasper (and most of the UK public) - 'Football's Coming Home' was purely meant as 'We're hosting the Euros in 96' - nothing to do with winning anything. But has since been adapted - not a lot of people remember this...

Anyway, onto the game. It could go either way. Gareth and the boys have proved many wrong as usual and been very good, particularly in the last 2 games. Either way, a semi-final represents a successful*tournament*for sure (let's not forget pre tournament*chat here).

Denmark started slowly but have grown into the tournament*and hit 4 against the Sheep and the drug cheats. They are also playing for the nice man Erikson and the story of them reaching the semis is nice.

Anyone's game tonight, but one thing remains:
SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, GET BEHIND THE LADS AND LET'S DO ALL WE CAN TO MAKE IT TO THE FINAL...

COME ON ENGLAND

* Headbutts all walls in sight *

Shall I do the final? Just in case like??? #underdogs #english #onceinalifetime #friends #enjoy

Thanks hun x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here