Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As a game I don't think it is that bad. Denmark are a good defensive team who make it hard for the opposition .. .and so are we. If either Italy or Spain were playing them(or us) the game would be similar.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Had to rely on the Lounge Sustainable Underwear Ad to the right of this thread for this match.
Looking around the stadium and Plymouth today, I had no idea that England have so many middle aged women fans.
PS. The commentator on ITV is a total prat.
To be fair we never really had a chance against the Scandinavian beauties.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Had to rely on the Lounge Sustainable Underwear Ad to the right of this thread for this match.
Looking around the stadium and Plymouth today, I had no idea that England have so many middle aged women fans.
PS. The commentator on ITV is a total prat.

My missus isn’t quite middle aged, but she impressed me by how much she appeared to be paying attention tonight (she’s a passionate football hater, usually).

Was all going well until I pointed out that Kasper Schmeichel was Peter Schmeichel’s son. “Yeah, he looks just like him”, she said. “And he’s way better than their goalie”. Turns out she thought Peter Schmeichel, and his son, were dyed in the wool Mancunians.

Quite what she thinks she’s been watching all night, I have absolutely no idea.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Grealish has to get used to being bundled to the ground"

This commentator has no sense of irony :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here