Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Cry 'God for [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION], England, and Saint George!'

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Come on England!!!

Feeling pretty calm and relaxed about this. If we win, Happy Days. If we lose, it's been fun and we look forward to World Cup next year!

I feel so different to how I did for Germany game last week. I would have been GUTTED if we lost that.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Denmark will bombard Pickford with high balls into the 6 yard area , there will be a scramble after a flap fail and they will go 1 nil up , then get stuffed into oblivion by 3 quick goals .

Bet365 giving money away today , free bet for the game , check your notifications.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Just one change, apparently. Sancho drips to the bench and Saka comes in. I thought we might've gone 3 at that back to match them man to man but guess Gareth trusts Saka to track Maehle. Keeping Mount alongside Rice and Phillips should help us control the midfield, giving Hojbjerg and Delaney a lot to do. Might mean Christiansen stepping into midfield which will hopefully give our attackers more space.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Flags are flying in Manchester!

Capture.JPG

First trip out to my mates with loads of beer since lockdown tonight - so really looking forward to this.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kasper better not have one of the games he normally has against the Albion. Let’s make him REALLY angry by putting a couple past him early doors

I liked him til I saw those comments - bacon eating prick.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
WE WANT GOALS…

I’ll leave you now brothers and sisters - stand or fall for Sussex and England :thumbsup:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I thought Kasper Schmeichel was spot on...good response to a stupid question

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I expect a major scare along the way if Shaw, Walker, Sterling, Philips are on the pitch.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Sitting here at home in Mexico somewhat split after my many years living in Copenhagen and falling in love with the beautiful football as played by Elkjaer, Laupdrup, Arnesen etc as I fell out of love with Englands Carlton Palmer and the like, our 92 run and win over Germany and the ensuing parties. So one of my teams will get to the final - hoping for a good game though worried I'll see a repeat of the danish collapse against Spain in the 86 World Cup - anyone for a "Jesper Olsen??" My kids are telling me that Copenhagen is just in major party mood today.
Oh det var Danmark Ole Ole

I guess I am just a split Roligan.....Come on Denmark!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saka allows the potential of a back 5 at points if needed.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's gone quiet out there.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here