Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I am going to admit that if this was Brighton in a huge game I would be throwing up, but I am just watching it with no real feeling except that it looks like we are going to get to a final at last.
If we score again now to confirm our superior play in extra time, I may get more excited.

I was thinking the same thing earlier.
If this was Brighton then I'd be way more animated, heart would be pounding, swearing loads, upsetting the cat and the Mrs with all of the above. But although I've been a little vocal, I'm not stressed or overly excited.
Obviously it would be great to get into the final, but it's not the team I love.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was thinking the same thing earlier.
If this was Brighton then I'd be way more animated, heart would be pounding, swearing loads, upsetting the cat and the Mrs with all of the above. But although I've been a little vocal, I'm not stressed or overly excited.
Obviously it would be great to get into the final, but it's not the team I love.

I feel the opposite.

Huge passion for the England football team.

This has been tense for me.

Apologies to the entire street for my roar when Kane tucked it away.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Win pretty, win ugly, doesn't really matter as long as we win, football's coming home [emoji106][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jesus Christ Mattertwatface is a berk.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Danes spent 75 minutes with a great game-plan, but despite that, we created loads. Best team won.

DAE3A857-D3EB-4AFD-889E-A779F09EA8B2.png

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is the commentator talking bollox?
Pleased we have a final at last, we were the better side in the last 20 minutes and ET, but that was luck, no way a penalty, feel for the Danes.
At least all the shops will be full of England cakes.
Can't wait for the interviews on Breakfast TV tomorrow and final.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Everyone's happy.

England are through to the Final and Crodo's watching Mrs Brown's Boys on BBC1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here