Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Australia- 5th Ashes Test- The Oval- Thursday 12th September 2019

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why is he reviewing that? That’s plumb

Same old same old, road of a pitch and we can’t make a big score. Smith will get this himself

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why is he reviewing that? That’s plumb

Same old same old, road of a pitch and we can’t make a big score. Smith will get this himself

Good to see you keeping an open mind !

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good to see you keeping an open mind !

Atherton on sky just summed it up, the Aussies have been super generous this morning/afternoon, choosing to bowl first, dropping 3 catches a no ball dismissal and we are still well behind in the game.

Tell you what, Mitch Marsh looks like a handy bowler, getting massive swing and bowling at much higher speeds than usual.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am embarressed to admit it....but I cant watch this pathetic display any more.
Antiques Road Trip now on BBC 2....at least I dont swear at the tv every time they throw another wicket away.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Earlier I saw the BBC website headline was Root puts England on top.

Bit premature I thought, the sort of headline that needs to be put up at least in the afternoon session of day 2 to have any statement of truth.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s a combination of a disgraceful lack of application and horrendous decision making shown by our batting line up and admittedly fantastic bowling from the convicts. At this point I’m very close to just switching this farce off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sold our soul to the one-day game.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Archer is a walking wicket, classic example of a bowler who thinks he’s better at batting than he is

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Archer is a walking wicket, classic example of a bowler who thinks he’s better at batting than he is

Same could be said for some higher up the order.
Leach knows his limitations and is all the better for it. Technically one of our sounder players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that it seems I am having a go at Root again but yet again he gets to 50 but cant go on to a big score perhaps he should watch Smith to see how it is done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here