Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Australia - 1st Test Trent Bridge

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Big partnership this, as things stand Australia would need around 90 when the new ball becomes available. I wouldn't have thought the tail would be able to live with Anderson & Broad with the new cherry. I'm also fairly sure they won't let Agar score as quickly this time round.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another one bites the dust

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

D

Deleted member 18477

Hughes gone :lolol: Another Swann beauty!

AGAR comes in at number 8!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right, now lets see if Agar's first innings was a flash in the pan or not!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Didnt we say that in the first innings when thy were 117 for 9 also both Haddin and Hughes can bat and could see them home.

Not me, I've been in ****ing London working all ****ing day for the first 2 days of this test then flying home throughout day 3 and out at a superb You Am I gig tonight until now. Also, you are a very pessimistic England cricket fan - it's not the football mate, there's no penalties......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As an aside to all the excitement, I do like Andrew Strauss in the commentary box. Think he's proving to be an excellent addition to the Sky team :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stumps Aussies need 137 to win with 4 wickets left

D

Deleted member 18477

As an aside to all the excitement, I do like Andrew Strauss in the commentary box. Think he's proving to be an excellent addition to the Sky team :thumbsup:

I miss Shane warne though! Where is the Aussie representative in the commentary box?

D

Deleted member 18477

Glenn McGrath is doing TMS

Yes but I watch the footage on sky sports so that doesn't help! :lolol:... Although I have been reading the BBC sport text commentary during work hours which has Glenn McGrath updates from TMS I suppose...

Can't believe there's no Aussie on sky sports coverage though! Hopefully they get one for the next 4 tests!

Strauss has been a good addition to sky I must say!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here