Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Australia - 1st Test Trent Bridge

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Broad and Anderson getting some nice movement, getting harder and harder to score runs......the screw is turning.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Recheck the current score, plus your irrillivant is irrelevant..

Yes I know irrillivant isn't right but on my travels and using my phone. Why do bellends like you try and be clever when everyone knows what I meant but a thick fucckk like you thinks otherwise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes I know irrillivant isn't right but on my travels and using my phone. Why do bellends like you try and be clever when everyone knows what I meant but a thick fucckk like you thinks otherwise.

Er, surely you can spell a 4 letter word though ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And? That's irrilivant unless you're taking wickets.

The point is they will start to look for runs where there is none - giving away edges etc. Not irrelevant at all.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gotta horrid feeling coming on the Aussies are going to do this. 156 to win, a full day and a bit to do it, and only 3 down so far. Really need at least another couple of wickets today to turn the game squarely in Englands favour.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone that is suprised that they have a chance know nowt about the ashes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gotta horrid feeling coming on the Aussies are going to do this. 156 to win, a full day and a bit to do it, and only 3 down so far. Really need at least another couple of wickets today to turn the game squarely in Englands favour.

FFS don't panic this early, plenty of time to get them out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here