Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Capture.JPG

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Our 'keeper appears to be moving around well. Seems happy to be representing Britannia. His long balls could dismantle their defence, if only he promises to rebuild it afterwards.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pitch is cutting up!
Internet commentary says the pitch is still showing signs of wear from the rugby...!!! I didn't think that was true?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Internet commentary says the pitch is still showing signs of wear from the rugby...!!! I didn't think that was true?

Rugby was over 8 weeks ago, so I doubt it. I think it's more to do with the relentless shitty weather and this being the 4th game in 9 days: MK Dons, Women's team, Albion U21s and now England U21s.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Pitch doesn't look good. Like before the rugby, not because of it.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Come on Solly. Best foot forward.

When he is not at his best - he almost goes into spectator mode, and takes less care.. And tends to be on his heels.

Having said all that - that pass looked better.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rugby was over 8 weeks ago, so I doubt it. I think it's more to do with the relentless shitty weather and this being the 4th game in 9 days: MK Dons, Women's team, Albion U21s and now England U21s.

The women haven't played there yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here