Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21 v Portugal U21

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shame for England's sake he didn't play, as Carroll never got a touch, and Will Hughes when he came on, was appalling. Gave the ball away pretty much every time he touched it. The only worse player on the pitch was the full back Garbutt.

Brightest impact was from Pritchard in his late cameo. Looked very positive.
JFC seems to have fallen from favour now that we have reached the finals - unused substitute in both matches so far. Who has come into the midfield at his expense (sorry, wasn't following the qualification matches)?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
JFC seems to have fallen from favour now that we have reached the finals - unused substitute in both matches so far. Who has come into the midfield at his expense (sorry, wasn't following the qualification matches)?

Nothing to do with that. Southgate has been reading NSC and now knows that JFC is CRAP

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Chalobah.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
1) Please explain how he has been 'found out'?
2) How do you know for a fact he won't score fifteen goals then?!

I've got exactly the same opinion of Harry Kane as Daz.

I'd be very suprised if he got more than a dozen league goals next year, i'm convinced last season was a flash in the pan.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got exactly the same opinion of Harry Kane as Daz.

I'd be very suprised if he got more than a dozen league goals next year, i'm convinced last season was a flash in the pan.

Kane is a quality player, I'm surprised any Spur fan could say otherwise after his brilliant headed winner vs Arsenal. I fancy he'll be more tightly marked in 2015/16 but if Spurs strengthen their squad he may get more chances, or create more if he gets a strike partner. I reckon he'll bag around 20 goals for Spurs next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Shame for England's sake he didn't play, as Carroll never got a touch, and Will Hughes when he came on, was appalling. Gave the ball away pretty much every time he touched it. The only worse player on the pitch was the full back Garbutt.

Brightest impact was from Pritchard in his late cameo. Looked very positive.

Pritchard picked up an ankle injury against Sweden, so he's out of the tournament if we progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here