Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U20 vs Qatar U20 - BT Sport 18:30 K.O - Solly and JFC could feature

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I wonder how much of a difference it makes that JFC and Solly have been playing first team football at championship level compared with others in the squad only playing development football. They must have quite a big advantage on some of the others now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wonder how much of a difference it makes that JFC and Solly have been playing first team football at championship level compared with others in the squad only playing development football. They must have quite a big advantage on some of the others now.

Good point. Playing the amount of first team football at Championship level they have, can only have helped them. OG, or due to our thinning FFP squad, has given these players a great chance.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A proud night for both lads and all Albion fans.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Match report from the FA.

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2014/may/england-qatar-report-220514

I love these two paragraphs

A rare opportunity for Qatar was then wasted by Akram Afif, as he attempted a shot from a wide free-kick and within seconds, England added their second goal.

And it was a combination from the Brighton & Hove Albion duo which brought it, as March’s run into the box ended with a lay-off for Forster-Caskey, whose left-footer gave Hassan no chance at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here