Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U19's SOLD OUT

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
called the ticket line yesterday to try and get 3 tickets for England u19's, told that they have sold out..gutted should have tried much earlier but did'nt think all tickets would go so soon. Anyone know if it's being televised anywhere?:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is that the whole ground being used as only West Stand tickets were available on-line ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
called the ticket line yesterday to try and get 3 tickets for England u19's, told that they have sold out..gutted should have tried much earlier but did'nt think all tickets would go so soon. Anyone know if it's being televised anywhere?:down:

You could perhaps try Seagulls Travel who in an e mail earlier today said they still had 300 tickets.

I think they run coaches from EB. I think they are closed today but maybe worth a try
01903 751752

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
At £3 and £1 for tickets its no wonder it sold out. Great move to charge these prices. Cheaper than a beer. Winners on the night will be the catering I guess.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It maybe sold out, but I dare say there will be plenty of tickets still floating about as people have just been bulk buying and may not be able to get rid of all the ones they own
Yep, bound to be people flogging spare tickets left, right and centre up until the day of the game. Then again, maybe not if they're not fussed about regaining the couple of quid they might have lost.

But yeh, wouldn't throw in the towel yet mate.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sold out for the West, North and East stands. However the South stand remains unsold and has been allocated to Denmark supporters.

Hopefully demand may well see the club having a re-think and segregation be put in place.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Sold out for the West, North and East stands. However the South stand remains unsold and has been allocated to Denmark supporters.

Hopefully demand may well see the club having a re-think and segregation be put in place.

Denmark supporters - that has to be a wind up!

They didn't even sell out Parken for a full international friendly between the sides, can't see them requiring a stand for an under 19 game away from home!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sold out for the West, North and East stands. However the South stand remains unsold and has been allocated to Denmark supporters.Hopefully demand may well see the club having a re-think and segregation be put in place.

Untrue. The club shop were selling them for all-comers earlier this week.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Cant imagine many Danish coming over to watch. Although, from what I understand, there is a small contingent living in the Foredown Tower area.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Untrue. The club shop were selling them for all-comers earlier this week.

Oh.... I tried on Wednesday and was told as per UEFA regulations, the club had to allocate an area of the ground for the Danish FA to sell tickets and that at present the South Stand was not going on sale.

Must have changed.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

South stand is being sold to anyone. Was in there earlier in week and got 10 tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shame I wanted to take the mrs to this and show her the ground...ah well...Pilates on the night it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here