England U19 Women to replay last 3 mins of game

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No sound

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a wonder the ref didn't book number 3 for arguing as she replaced the ball to retake the penalty.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Don't you worry. Bournemouth WILL get a penalty on Friday. #taps nose :thumbsup:

Do you think it might be worth shouting 'penalty' every time a Bmuff player goes near the box, just to make the
point to Pawson.........one of the most incompetent tosse*s I've ever seen referee. What a c*** that bloke is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you think it might be worth shouting 'penalty' every time a Bmuff player goes near the box, just to make the
point to Pawson.........one of the most incompetent tosse*s I've ever seen referee. What a c*** that bloke is.

He's refereed two of our most successful games at the Amex. Why antagonize the ref?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Definitely not sound!

You can see that the players know the rules.

And, no, I don't remember Jane from Mature Dating. Honestly.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tonight's results

Switzerland 1-3 England
Norway 8-1 Northern Ireland

England and Norway both on 6pts.
England GD +10
Norway GD +9

Just over 10 mins until penalty time

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gooooaaaallllllllll

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Full time

2-2

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wow the only encroachment when the kick is taken is thee lady on the left side as you look at the goal and she's not even going for the rebound she just leaves her left leg in the area after initially encroaching.. Rules are rules but you'll see far more encroachment than that on MOST penos! Another interesting point is that the ref isn't even looking in that direction and seems to be purely focusing on the goal?! Bizaare.. Oh well at least justice was done in the end...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here