Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 👍England thread official

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Obviously I want England to win and am happy they’re winning but it’s not very entertaining is it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Makes you wonder what the FA is waiting for before dealing with Mr Toney. It's not like anything is in dispute.
It is. He admitted some charges, but not others

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
what message does picking and then playing Toney send. He has admitted to betting on matches. Joey Bartion was right- the FA say one thing but do another. Betting sponsorship is endemic in the game, It sponsors leagues, teams, is plastrered all over the advertising boards, isconstant on TV while games are on, and then the FA allows players who admit to betting illegally on matches to play for the England team. At the very least the FA are enablers, and in all lileyhood would be happy to turn a blind eye if players didnt get caught.

It does nothing to discourage gambling , if anything its saying-its ok to gamble illegally, in fact we will reward players who do

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
You can't put someone in prison because they've admitted to some crimes but not others. The sentencing is done with the full picture, not only some.
Bollocks, this is football not a court of law.

He has admitted breaking the rules.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
England are not shit, they just not worth watching. Wake me up when the tournament starts. I tried to watch the game today but the team and the atmosphere were just dull. Southgate has a job to do and he will get it done, he’s had a good week, but that was as compelling to watch as a bureaucrat ticking boxes on an official form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here